HDJN’s Compliance team supports hospitals and health systems, accountable care organizations (ACOs), nursing homes, long-term/post-acute care providers, physician practice groups, durable medical equipment providers, clinical laboratories, home health agencies, and hospice providers with their compliance needs.
With the greatest increase in governmental scrutiny and enforcement healthcare providers have ever experienced, mandates for development of corporate compliance programs, new and constantly changing regulations, and financial pressures and constraints brought on by changes in government programs, now more than ever providers need to be engaged in compliance efforts.
Whether your organization needs assistance in the development of policies and procedures, compliance program implementation and improvement strategies, assistance with conducting an internal compliance investigation, direction on conducting a compliance audit or advice on self-disclosure or repayment obligations, HDJN is here to help.
- Compliance Program Development and Support
- Compliance Program Effectiveness Reviews and Risk Assessments
- Focused Compliance Assessments (provider based compliance, 340b compliance, etc.)
- Episode Payment Compliance (program development, policies, procedures and checklists)
- Fraud and Abuse (Stark/Anti-Kickback) Analyses and Self-Disclosure
- Internal Compliance Investigations and Audits
- Reporting and Refunding Overpayments
- Government Audits and Investigations
- Policy and Procedure Development and Review
- Corrective Action Plan Development
- Interim Compliance Officer/Compliance Department Support Services
- Hotline Administration
- Exclusion Screening Remediation/Self Disclosure
- HIPAA/HITECH Compliance Assessments, Breach Analysis and Breach Notifications
- EMTALA Compliance Reviews and Reporting
- OSHA Compliance Reviews
- OCR Compliance Assessments
- Conditions of Participation Compliance Reviews
- State Statutory and Regulatory Compliance Issues
We know it is a challenge to be 100% compliant 100% of the time with the vast number of regulatory requirements affecting health care organizations. HDJN is here to help your organization “do the right thing” and strive for full-compliance, but we are also here to assist when your organization falls short. HDJN is devoted to staying up to date on the numerous changes, updates and clarifications that arise in the health care environment in order to support your organization in meeting its compliance goals.